Applications for the R350 Social Relief of Distress (SRD) grant runs until March 2022.
How To Apply. Eligibility criteria:
- South African citizens/permanent residents/refugees/asylum seekers/holders of special permits
- Have no alternative source of income or financial support from any other source
- Between the ages of 18 and 60
- The new cycle of the grant is also open to Caregivers who are not receiving any grant on their own behalf.?
How to APPLY:
- SASSA website – https://srd.sassa.gov.za
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- WhatsApp: 082 046 8553 (send a Whatsapp message to this number. Make sure to include your name, surname and ID number in the Whatsapp message. You will then receive a message which will detail the next steps you need to follow.)
- USSD line: Dial *134*7737# and follow the prompts
- GovChat: https://govchat.app/login\
All applicants will need to sign a declaration and consent form, as SASSA will be working with other institutions to verify details provided by applicants.